I have been enjoying the Beautiful Mess App a lot lately. it’s kind of fun to spruce up your pictures in silly ways… here’s just a few I’ve done over the last two weeks.
1. loving our rooftop at the end of a nice day (when it’s actually nice)
2. a bike ride down to central park last weekend
3. iced coffee from Gregory’s is my new go-to!
4. we had a super fun karaoke outing with our community group last friday
5. the new “harlem shake” restaurant is finally open, just a few blocks from us! ps. genius branding
6. an old-standard, shake shack… yum
7. HFNY’s Volunteer Appreciation Dinner - a fiesta-themed evening
8. Clif whipped up some delicious tacos
9. TWO floral bouquets that surprised me on our anniversary morning
10. this rainy, cold weather is really cramping my summer style - it’s supposed to be June!